Pinned Post


Please click HERE to join in "Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday" challenge.


Please click HERE to join in "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge.


Feb 8, 2014

Word Play Saturday - February

Good Morning and thanks for stopping by!

It's time for a new challenge here on my blog, but first I'd like to announce last week's winner.
Thank you all for playing along in my "yellow" challenge. It was fun seeing some spring-y cards using some yellow!

Random.org selected # 9
That is Melissa Sunshine Honeybee


Congratulations! Please email me at ellibelle_blog at yahoo dot com with your mailing address so I can send the prize to you.

*  *  *

The challenge word for this month is

*Swirls*


Simply create a papercrafting project following this month's theme and then link it up below.

Here is what I created.

Products used:
Stamps: princess of hearts, lavish flourishes, everyday moments (sentiment and little hearts) ..all whimsy stamps)
papers: MME, SU, copic xpress
Ink: SU, memento
Tools: whimsy fancy square die, circle nesties, butterfly punch (MS)
copics for coloring

I am also giving away a prize this month, but I haven't decided yet which stamp it is going to be. It will be something from my own personal collection, and I will update this post once I decided and have taken a picture of the prize.

Edited to add:
This month I am giving away this cute owl stamp with matching sentiment "owl miss you" by 2cute ink. Comes from my personal stamp collection.


As always here are a few things to remember:

 It must be a new creation
You may combine this with other challenges
You must mention and link this blog when entering the challenge
You may enter up to 4 times
Would love to have you as a follower, but it is not a requirement


ETA 5/20/18:

To protect the privacy of those who entered this challenge, the linky tool has now been removed.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is very sweet ellie! love the layout, your colouring and your stitching! spring has to be here soon. :)
linda

Amy Johnson said...

Such a sweet card!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

This BEE is happy to bee the winner at Word Play Sat Jan Ch Yellow. Emailed my address info.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Whisper said...

Oooo what a perfect princess's image and layout too, Luv Sam x

Mervi said...

Oh so cute and lovely card;-))m