Pinned Post


Please click HERE to join in "Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday" challenge.


Please click HERE to join in "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge.


Apr 23, 2016

Let's Color Linky Party 8

Happy weekend and welcome to another Let's Color Linky party :-)

The last two weeks went by so fast, I almost didn't get something done for today. I really admire all of you that get to create something every day,  or every other day, please tell me your tips on how you manage to get time for card making every single day! I am even a full time stay at home mom and it seems like I spend most of my mornings doing chores around the house and by the time I am done it's about time for the kids to come home from school. So I am seriously looking for tips on how to manage my time better!!



Thank you all that played along in the last Let's Color Linky Party. It was lots of fun visiting you all! Be sure to scroll down to see if your entry was one of the top choices!

 As usual, the theme here is
Anything Goes with Something Colored


And here is what I made using a cute stamp from Whimsy's Lee Holland collection

I used copic markers on xpress it blending card for coloring and I fussy cut the image to fit the design.
The sketch is from this week's MFT sketch challenge (sketch 277). I used designer papers from my stash (I am pretty sure they are all by SU but retired.) Sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps set Everyday Moments. 
A stencil was used to add a subtle dotted design on the white card front. I finished off the card by adding a button and some twine.

This card is listed in my Etsy shop if you're interested.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now onto the top choices from last week, it's always hard to choose but I did manage, so here are my top choices in no particular order.

Julie 
 

Deborah

Francesca
 

Congratulations ladies! Below is your top choice logo, if you'd like to place it on your side bars. 

Now it's time to get coloring again!
Can't wait to see what you do this time! You have until Friday May 6th 10am CST to link up. 

Just a few reminders:
Must include something colored
Blog post must include link back here
Unlimited entries and feel free to combine with other challenges
Anything goes with something colored

ETA 5/20/18:

To protect the privacy of those who entered this challenge, the linky tool has now been removed.

11 comments:

brenda said...

What a very striking design to your card Ellie it has a lovely modern feel to it.

B x

Amy Johnson said...

That bunny card is just the cutest! Love the creative layout. I do not have any tips for you. I'm in the same boat. I'm a full time homemaker too and never can find time to make cards anymore. However, it is spring and garden chores always take over, plus I have a lot of sewing projects I'm working on.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Adorable! LOVING that bunny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leslie Miller said...

Your card is so cute! I love the sweet bunny and your creative design with pretty papers. I've been retired 8 months and as much as I love to stamp and color I cannot manage enough time in my stamp room to make a whole card every day. There's the garden, the dogs, friends, family, housework, errands, and more. Then I'm too wiped out to be creative. Maybe I'll give myself time today. Love your challenges!

Julie Reed said...

Thank you for picking me for youe top 3 x

Un Arcobaleno di Colori said...

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for choosing my card in your Top 3!
And congrats to the other winners too!
Your card is just adorable! Love the colour combo and the little bunny is sooooo cute!
A BIG hug
Francesca

ike said...

Such a pretty little bunny card - it's beautiful :-)
Thank you for this fun Party :-D

IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Donna Ellis said...

Thank you for the opportunity to play in your wonderful challenge! I always enjoy seeing your artwork. hugs, de

Donna Ellis said...

I'm back with another entry - thank you for organizing your fun challenge!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card.The bunny is so cute and just love the colours.
Lisa x

Donna Ellis said...

Thanks for a fabulous challenge! I hope it is ok that I played 3 times! hugs, de